Sunday, December 31, 2006

Getting Ready for the New Year

The weekend has been fun and I have had a little freedom with Alex being in Kentucky, Kelsey pretty much just lets me know where she is, of course with proper parentaly questioning.

Last night I again played a cash poker game, and won 2nd in the second game bringing home my fees and a little extra, not bad, I truly enjoy the cash games more than the free, but the free games make me make decisions based on a no knowledge of the other player, plus 1/2 are idiots so they don't 'play' properly, they just play.

Gearing up for the new year I spent most of the day doing household chores, taking down the holiday stuff and getting it packed up and the house back in order.

Now its time to get ready to go out, starting with a Nap!!!

No comments: