Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ahhhh...it's time to rest


Sort of, the girls and I headed to Chicago after spending Christmas morning at home. It has been awhile since I had been home and I was looking forward to seeing my parents, resting and fulfilling my gastric delights of home.

I did rest a bit and if you get a chance, rent RV, it's a good movie for giggles. We got my parents a wireless router and webcam for christmas, this was another reason for the visit, tech support. I spent most of the day today getting thier computer hooked up, cleaned up and setup with a couple new accounts - seems dad is interested in getting into e-bay when he finally retires (this will be the second time around). I am all for it and may bring back some of the stuff hauled to me in the first place for him to sell. We'll see. So they now happily have thier own home pages, e-mail accounts and a little more knowledge on how to put it all together. Once baby Jade comes along next month, they will be able to visit via the webcam with both baby and my brother who will be on the road again starting at the end of the month.

Both the girls got digital cameras for christmas so I expect a wealth of pics to be available, mom is still saving for the one she wants.

I indulged in one of my favorite pizzas Baranaby's and of course Zippy's Italian Beef, top that off with my favorite (birthday) cake of chocolate and white icing - I was all good!

Sated and Happy.....

No comments: