Friday, December 29, 2006

The Day of my Birth!

The party began at midnight and it was a good one. Having traveled home yesterday from Chicago, I got home early and decided to go out for my regular Wed. Poker game - I found myself with enough time to take a nice long shower, slather myself in rich lotion, put heavy conditioner in my hair and lay down for a nap to let it all soak in... ahhhhh - up again and ready to enjoy the evening I headed out. Being on mySpace most of my poker buds knew my birthday was in a few hours and decided to begin the festivities early. Shots began arriving while I was playing, which of course I had to do, come on - it was in my honor. As the evening continued, I was sang happy birthday several times (it was karoke night as well), did a couple of body shots off my best friend which the boys just couldnt handled and as with tradition, got spanked - thanks Cory for bringing out the bar paddle, much appreciated - not. I made it home safely with a nice buzz and a smile from enjoying a fine evening with friends.

Up early in the day to deliver Alex to a friends in Kentucky. We arrived on time, but they had been delayed, since it was easier, I continued to drive east and we met up near Frankfort. Since I was so close I tracked down a friend of mine I contribute to being the devil who got me into this computer stuff - damn you devil. We got a few hours of catching up in and it was good to see an old friend. Back on the road again, I arrived home to get ready for dinner with Kelsey and Leann, we decided a little house of Tokoyo action, it was all good. Kelsey went off to hang, Leann and I were off to play cards again. This evening was a lot more low-key in the 'drinking' department, still suffering from the evening before.

It was a nice birthday, and if your wondering - i'm 36 - lol

No comments: