Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Dance & Holiday Preparations....

Wow the weekend went by fast, as usual, I did not get all accomplished that I wanted. The girls once again pitched in and help make the house all festive - I came home Saturday night after Alex's indoor game (she scored against her old team - sweet) to find Shae, Jarrod and Kelsey in full force decorating the tree - with dinner in my hands all work was over for awhile, Shae decided to do a holiday rocker rendition complete with glitter ribbon headband and ponisettas in her hair - Billy Idol eat your heart out.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care with the hopes something might eventually be there - The tree turned out great but there is SO much glitter in my house that I don't think it will ever come up, though the Dyson did look like a miniature snow globe as it sucked up a good portion of it, maybe by Spring it will be gone.

Friday night I was once again invited to a $$ Hold'em game and once again came home the victor - yeah, think they are going to stop inviting me, I was supposed to be the sucker for giving away my money - lol!

Alex had the Christmas dance, the girls all got together, got beautiful, dance for a couple of hours then ended the night with pizza.


Have a Great Week All!

No comments: