Monday, January 22, 2007

Soccer and the Sh*t

Alex had indoor game today, it was a tough one and they lost by 1 point, I have some video to put up, really enjoying my new little digital camera, it's been fun to take all types of pics and videos. Since it is small enough, I can carry it around and have it with me for all those 'special moments' now.
Alex is the blue streak running down the field.


We stopped by to see some good friends we haven't seen in a bit, their 2nd oldest was turning 19 that day (wow) and bless his heart, could't celebrate much since he has sectional wrestling this next coming weekend. He wrestles the 145 weight class and had already 'indulged' that day, he was up to 162 - he knew he would be 'dieting' this week. But he did place second in the regional - go Toni!

( Alex and Amanda)

I took thier daughter Amanda along with me and dropped her and Alex off at the HS basketball game. Kelsey along with her soccer team was being recognized at 1/2 time for being the only CG Varsity team with a combined average GPA of 3.55 - pretty impressive for 18 girls!
The two younger ones came back to the house and Amanda spent the night, Kelsey came in around 1am fussing that I did not let her stay out later - State curfew is 1am for 17 year olds, she just can't get it through her head that I am keeping her to that. For me, I worry that them coming home between the hours of 2:30 - 3:30am puts them right into the highest time for drunk drivers to be on the road, so to keep it safe all the way around, she is home by 1, she doesn't like it, but it is the law!

Here is what the two of them decided to do after I went to sleep......of course, I couldn't help but giggle - we put slow motion on it which made it even funnier, well at least to us.

Alex's rendition of a crackhead, videography by Amanda


It was a semi-quiet evening home with the 2 girls there and relaxing for me.

No comments: