Thursday, January 25, 2007

Midweek Cat Nap

On Monday my voice was gone, thinking it was hoarse from all my screaming on Sunday - (that was a thriller) I pretty much ignored it until the next morning when I proceeded to come down with a full blow head cold, I have managed to stave off the worse suffering only from a few days of high fever and sneezing attacks, today I am feeling much better, and yes, I did go to work everyday.

Alex on the other hand, has been suffering knee and joint pain, last night she put a heating pad over her knees while watching CSI, someone else decided they needed the heat as well.

It takes a picture like this for me to realize just how big a cat Scamp is......

GO COLTS!
- The town is going nuts, we are all enjoying the camaraderie that comes along with a unifying event such as the Super Bowl. The stores are frenzied with shoppers picking up the latest Super Bowl shirts and apparel which are streaming out of the stores ~ the shoppers chatting with each other like they have known each other for years. Wear the Blue and be ensured someone will strike up a conversation. The feeling is in the air and we are all prepping for a fantastic weekend on the 4th. Most people I know are off on the 5th, myself included!

Have a great weekend all!

No comments: