Monday, January 08, 2007

On Top of Things

Busy , Busy, Busy ~ once again cleaning, sorting and storing ~ new christmas stuff and all. I am ahead of the game in getting all that 'end of year' stuff done and out the door. I have started on my taxes as well. Ahhh, time to sit a bit, for the world's biggest procrastinator (really) I am so happy to be ahead of the game and have time to just idle the hours away for a bit.

Work is quiet and I have continued to progress in my quest for a few new features and software that will greatly reduce my actual 'hands-on' time for file, image, page management. I am attempting to move them out in the public more suggesting use of youtube, myspace and facebook, we'll see, big jump for a conservative organization.

I have started to read Mark Twain's autobiography, always love his 'quotes' I find on the web and tend to gravitate to them, might as well learn a little more about him. My mom and brother have loaded me down as well with books so now I wait for the snow to give me the ultimate excuse to huddle at home!

Hope everyone's new year is going well! Any resolutions, I am workin' on a few but not ready to be 'revealed'.

~ cheers

No comments: