Monday, October 30, 2006

Sunday a Day of Rest - Monday to Catch Up

Up early (I was used to it) - Worn out I ran and picked up Ed & Kelly, headed to a soccer game and then off to the airport to drop them off, I got home around 4:30pm, chatted with the girls a bit and off to bed I went - I vaguely remember opening my eyes at 7:30pm and again at 2:33pm - but I didn't move until 6:30am getting the full rest my body needed -

I had today off, thank you work! I lazily caught up, cleaned up, un-packed (2 suitcases one for Vegas/one for convention), napped, ate, napped and just rested. After a long shower and lots of lotion my skin and body is beginning to feel a little bit alive - my voice however is still very deep and sultry -

I am off to bed, good seeing everyone these past couple of weeks I enjoyed my time with all of you!

No comments: