Wednesday, October 25, 2006

MAX Conference 06, Las Vegas


I attended a portion of the Adobe, MAX Conference in Las Vegas. I was staying at the Venetian hotel and I had the opportunity to meet up with some old friends, meet new ones and begin a 10 day adventure of late nights, long days and good times working - Sunday everyone started rolling into town for conference, out we all went - Monday came another good day and a GREAT welcome reception held at the Venetian pool, tons of food and spirits allowed us to catch up with everyone and what they had been into for the year. Tuesday general session opened with the Blue Man group - cool things were on display and I was off for a full day of workshops, catching a plane and arriving in Indy at midnight. But I managed to get in some good conference time even though it put me down on sleep. Here are some photos taken by one of my conference friends and fellow developer Annissa.

No comments: