Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Alex!!!

Happy Birthday My Baby Girl!!




Now Fourteen!
All images are self-potraits, she is pretty handy with a camera.

This is killing me some, she is now full teenager, ready to enter High School in the fall
and growing into a beautiful young lady.

Alex spent her birthday at the High School Cheerleading tryouts, I attended at 7:30 for a meeting, as the 'rules' of tryouts and the alike were being told to us parents, I now know I am no longer in the easy going culture of soccer, this is going to be interesting.

Promptly after the meeting, we headed off to Olive Garden for dinner, Kelsey's boyfriend, his sister (also Alex's best friend) and their mother joined us. It was a late night, Alex was happy and I went straight to bed, it was still hard sitting for to long and my poor belly, still bloated and burned let me know it wasn't particularly happy as well.

No comments: