Sunday, November 12, 2006

Another Week flies by.......

And I am accomplishing nothing - not really, but still trying to catch up on rest from the 10 day spree I went through.

Wednesday, the school had their Fall Sports program which was 4 hours long, ugh, we appreciate it but dang, why so long.....the soccer girls were again impressive with 17 out of 19 girls on the varsity team earning the state academic honors maintaining a 3.5 and above GPA - Kelsey received an additional academic athletic honor for being one of 5 maintaining a 3.65+ GPA.....I am always impressed CG focuses on academics as well as their sports programs. All the girls teams combined came in first for the state of final finishes - go girls!!!

Managed to get out on Thursday when the weather was a beautiful 70 degrees here and get the lawn mowed, gardens weeded and enjoyed just being outside, with weekends having been taken up by soccer, playing in my yard is not something I get to do very often.

Winter came back with a vengeance late Friday night with a horrible storm blowing through, my parents rolled into town to attend my sister in laws baby shower and we went out for dinner - I have eaten more food in the past week, than I have for the entire month of October - sleep is on the agenda, figure I am storing up my winter fat.

Saturday we attended the baby shower while Grandpa and my brother took Alex to her indoor game, Dad said he likes the indoor games better than outdoor because he says there is more action, personally I think because it's indoors and warm - Alex scored a goal and April (my sister in law) scored lots of awesome stuff for baby Jade due in February. Mom, Kelsey and I enjoyed the shower held by her sisters and caught up with all April's family, it was fun - well except for all the silly shower games. I had the opportunity to try out April's sister Teri's massage chair (she is a dr of reflexology, massage and colonics) - it was awesome, saw the colonics table and setup - not so much for me.....

Today I am hangin' at the house and will jump out for the COLTS game at 1pm, haven't been out all week and I think I need a beer! ;)

Have a great week all........

No comments: