Thursday, April 27, 2006

Make it Stop....

I hit Monday running, with tons of projects at work all due within the next couple of weeks, the kids schedules getting busier with end of school stuff, soccer, track and meetings for next years season it has been a dead run all week.

I managed to get out Monday for Poker after the soccer game and high school soccer meeting, a friend of mine joined me and now will be teaching her the game of holdem, it will be fun having her there. Alex finally got her haircut, no longer do I have to hear about that - there has just been no time and as it was, the hairdressor wanted to reschedule - I ended up flying like the wind to pick her up from her track meet and get her there early, Kelsey caught up with us and we all had a nice Italian dinner, and of course a glass of wine for me.

Finished out the week with Kelsey getting sick, getting a quote for a fence (yeah), Alex playing a friendly game against 14 yo, for which they proceeded to lose 4-0 and bringing home work each evening to complete and keep up.

Current game results

Kelsey April 22 Win 8-2
Kelsey April 23 Win 1-0
Alex April 23 Win 5-2

Off to finish the week, hope I survive - work is going to kill me right now!

No comments: