Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Weekend


I returned home late Friday evening after chasing all the tornado laced storms to Indianapolis, missing all of them along the way! Whew! The National Weather Service came on the radio saying, if your in this area and driving I-65, pull over and lay in a ditch - um, no, not right now I am not - I snuck through!

Saturday was soccer games all day starting at 10am and ending at 5:30pm, so there went that day, planning on making Easter eggs with the girls, they abandoned me for a birthday party and movie with friends, I was okay with it - I was so exhausted I layed down and passed out until they came home.

Easter arrived with a baskets full of candy and clothes for the girls. I had to work a bit to catch up on some impending deadlines and the backyard desperately needing mowing, it was covering the dogs belly (that's high). I managed to get a lot done, cook a ham and a side and make it to dinner with my brother, sister in law and her dad. A glass of nice wine, rich filling food and it with my accomplishments for the day - I am sated.

Happy Easter All! I am off to eat the
'leftover' bag of Robin Eggs........

No comments: