Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Why don't delivery drivers have GPS systems?

I sit here and ponder this question. I have a Magellean GPS directional finder in my car. (shh a present for myself) I use this all the time to pick up Alex from her friends house. Instead of getting a slur of mis-directions for teenagers, she gives me the address, I plug it in and presto - it tells me how to get there, where to turn - amazing.

So I ask again, as I await the delivery driver from Home Depot, why don't they invest in one of these units for their trucks? I have just gotten off the 2nd call from the delivery driver, he made a wrong turn - road not marked...I live only 10 minutes from Home Depot...so why I ask?

He finally made it here, my shower surround, base and doors are now ready to be installed along with the kitchen counter tops & new sink, I am so excited!

I finished painting the downstairs and stair well to complete that task. I tiled the divider wall between the kitchen and family room - check that done!!!

Last will be the trim and painting the upstairs bathrooms - get that done and its on to outside, I can't wait to get outside in the gardens to play!

No comments: