Sunday, March 09, 2008

DayLight Savings

After blowing off much of the day yesterday with the garden show, I wanted to get the my bathroom finished with the 2nd coat today. Woke up a little later and started as I normally do with the Sunday paper, coffee and Sunday Morning with CBS...huh, it ended a little early, what's up with that? The morning went on until about what I thought was 10am came around and suddenly realized, it was now 11am....damn better get my ass in gear.

Finished the bathroom painting, hand scrubbed the floors, tub and cabinets and got it back together, still have the trim to do but it can wait, my hand was going numb from so much painting. In another part of the house, Kelsey painted 2 walls of her room bright, bright green in contrast to the dark ocean blue, she was tired of the dolphins and wanted this to finally be her room - she if feeling good and managed to go through everything in her room and sort out. Her version of spring cleaning I guess and this was after working today.

Alex I still have hope for, but not to much - after having 2 friends spend the night, her room is absolutely trashed again and she has laundry piling up everywhere, she better get to it cause mom isn't!

Off to get ready for Monday and the week ahead.
Only 19 more days until Spring Break - We are ALL very excited!

No comments: