Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ticking off Worry List Items

Thats all I can call it, my worry list on Saturday it was very long by today there many things to be done and still a few big tasks to accomplish but as each one fades, so does my belief the world just ended for me. I took the day off today, a needed break to rebuild myself a bit. Diet by stress, not eating and not sleeping is truly not a good thing for a body, I might look skinny, but damn....who wants that if you have to feel this way, um, not me.

The girls have stepped up, Kelsey took her drive and tenacity for which I admire her for and worked on getting 72 tubs of cookie dough sold to cover both her and Alex's fees for soccer. You'll be getting a call soon, if you haven't already! They both continue to assist on the house. I had to re-engage as Mom and get Alex out of her contacts for which she is allowed to wear only for soccer....had to, maybe a little to loudly, remind her what would happen if she doesn't quit wearing her contacts and let her eyes heal, vanity is sometimes tough but loosing your vision would be far worse.

Family and friends, all I can do is thank you. Those who know me know I find it difficult to ask for help so as not to impose or bring my stress into their lives, each call and e-mail I have received with your support, assistance and mentoring have led me to tears of relief and joy. I am so selfish in never realizing what good people I have surrounded myself with and they have always been there ready when I truly needed them. You know I can thank you all enough.

I am off to shake the stress from my shoulders and chant my mantra of 'opportunity, opportunity, opportunity'. A tip I received, it does help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you and your family and including you in my prayers. I hope things are getter better and better for everyone.

David