Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thunder over Louisville.....

Derby festivities begin with a bang......we were in town for a soccer tournament!



While watching the games on Saturday we were entertained by different mini-airshows, they were practicing for later that evening. And always the little kid, I had to stop and point out the stealth bomber to the girls - they really weren't excited.



The weekend wasn't much thunder for the girls on the field, but they enjoyed themselves it was a good bonding weekend. The weather was beautiful and a good friend and co-developer of mine joined us Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, she was just needing a reason to sit outside, I provided!






We stayed in on Saturday and allowed the to eat pizza, swim and bond. With all the crowds downtown, it was a good thing....though I really, really wanted to be a the fireworks, did I mention, I love fireworks!

No comments: