Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring Break Begins


It's neen a busy March with tournaments, out of town trips, birthdays and the alike. Time has run short for shopping, packing, checking and making sure everything is ready - the girls are now on thier way to Disney World with their father in the RV. I will miss them but this is also a time for me to get a nice break from being responsible for anyone but me!
(well except the cats & dog - they don't leave me alone!)

Tornado season has begun and while driving home late this evening after locked up working heavy on developing a program all day I encountered the most beautiful lightening display all around me, it was nice - my good feelings continued on my way in the door to the house as I was greeted by the big dog, shaking with every ounce of his body not to jump, but wants me to pet him - this always puts a smile on my face. Walking on into the house the first thing I noticed was the silence, ahhh it was peaceful and quiet - no stereo, 2-3 tvs, phone ringin, etc -

Enjoying this moment and tending to the big puppy who is now needing to be let out, I then realize the second nice thing - the house is clean.....looking around, it's been really cleaned! Wow, do I have great kids or what....thank you girls - it was nice to come home to!

The night is still early and I am a free woman, got to get ready, next game starts at 11pm!

No comments: