Saturday, February 28, 2009

February?

Not sure where this month went, searching through my photos and calendars to see if there is any record of it. I do know, Kelsey stayed at college until the last weekend and I got to see her, she is still doing well enjoying her friends and having some college (wink, wink) fun on the weekends.

Alex pretty much decided definitely she would not play fall HS soccer, but I am paying for her to play in the Spring league, yes I am a sucker I originally said I wouldn't. She cheered more basketball games and is looking forward to trying out in April for both Fall and Winter squads.

We finished off the cheer season with dinner at Applebees, the moms took a booth as far as we could from the girls and proceeded to enjoy the Bahama Mamas on special. All our girls are drivings so we were good!

Pics from the month of February


No comments: