Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kelsey at College




Kelsey spent the last week getting comfortable with school and attending Boiler Gold Rush, a freshman orientation. She came home Friday night to watch Devon's home opener and I brought her back today.

I had Alex's soccer game to attend first, then over to attend my first ever high school game. It's a Friday night event around here, I am just not that big a fan of hs football. Alex scored the only goal for her team, we rushed home and I waited while 3 girls proceed to get ready. We arrived and Alex promptly dumped me off on Kelsey saying 'she's driving me crazy!' - lol. Center Grove won the game easily 41-0, a lot of the players got to see some field time but for me, it was a little boring. Devon got his pic in the paper (to the right of the coach)

I drove her and Gywnne back with a loaded car on Sunday, dropped the off and came back home. She of course came home with 'a list', the box fan being on the top priority, there is no air conditioning in her dorm, and the humidity has crept up with coming of August, it's hot! She starts classes tomorrow.

No comments: