Sunday, August 03, 2008

July 2008

The road to Purdue, I have received SO much paperwork about everything from dorm rooms to student insurance, it is overwhelming. With the incoming class being 'so connected' why do they not offer and outline of required documents and the ability to complete them online, it's hard to keep up.

We had a Day on Campus, Kelsey worked with the advisor and the plan they have outlined establish her to have a choice of pre-pharm, pre-dental, pre-med and biochemistry her junior year without having to take additional classes. Chemistry is currently her major with a Biology & Spanish minors.

I discovered Soules garden, finally after years of searching for this hidden Day lily farm. Day lilies are my favorite garden flower and I hope to hydridize them some day. Jen and I explored the vast assortment and snapped a few of our favs, we would break the bank if we bought all the ones we wanted!

No comments: