Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am almost done!

Yeah! I am coming into the home stretch. It's been a busy month of soccer games, school celebrations and more.

First there was take your kid to work day, I worked it out so Alex had Shae there whose grandma works at the Finish Line, we went for a great lunch at a chinese buffet! I am not really sure how much work was accomplished, but they both decided they did not want to work their way up from distribution after a tour of the warehouse! That was great news.


The weekend after prom, Alex and I headed down for a 2 day tournament in Louisville, here she is waiting for the game to start, don't you see the intense focus.

We met up with a good friend of mine Toni at the mall, She pointed out Tim Gunn from My Project Runway was in Macy's, so Alex snapped a shot. Next up in-between work, getting the house ready for graduation, soccer practice and errands was my company dinner. Highlight of the evening were one of our developers doing his impressions and the guy from the Under Armour commercials - ladies he is hot!

Here is a nice shot of my coworker Donna, boss Brian and IMother's Day weekend was packed full of household chores, it was the only weekend that I had available to finish up the many projects needed to be done before the graduation open house, I managed to get a jump on a bunch of stuff, but really didn't have a 'relaxing' mother's day, all work...everybody has been wondering where I got off to.

Evansville up the next weekend, state cup for Alex's soccer. Why in the world they send all the local Indianapolis teams 3 no god damn good way to get there hours away to play each other for the 'state games' I don't have a clue. But the girls got to play under the lights on a wonderful 77 degree evening. It was a good night.

No comments: