Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tile, Missing Bird and Snow?

As I was getting ready for work this morning I was summoned to the downstairs by both my daughters screaming to me up the stairs. It seems our live in wildlife was stalking prey last night and the evidence was left in the living and around the house.


Never did find 'the body', still looking.....

The Tile is down!!!

With the hard work for Rick (thank you, thank you - I have great friends)... we worked to get the tile down and the stuff back into some semblance of a house....there is still some patching, painting to do on the walls and finishing work.....but the floors are in and looking awesome!!! As always, random images of Alex appear on the camera




Snow is on the way to our fair state and as usual catches me having not gone shopping for groceries for a bit. Now to hear my girls tell, there is No Food in the house but a quick scan of the pantry and freezer tells another story. There is no use, I must hit the store and endure all the last minute bread, milk, egg buyers.....

We are taking a break from the house wrecking follies to slow down and participate in the looming holiday season. Shopping, decorating and possibly some cookie baking still needs to be enjoyed! Work will resume after the holidays with my own personal deadline of February for full house completion..stay tuned.

No comments: