Saturday, June 30, 2007

Quick Month

It has been a fast month starting with the end of school, soccer tournaments and full blast into summer. The girls have been keeping busy with soccer conditioning 3 times a week, work for Kelsey and other summer activities.

Kelsey is doing better at this time they are leaning towards ulcer but she will have an endoscopy in July to finalize it, too much ibuprofen is what the GI guy is thinking. Alex and I have been pretty much hangin not getting into to much. I have had no energy to get much done anywhere and actually took a weekend and did nothing, that was truly amazing. The lawn is about to go up in flames due to drought, but I am almost thankful because I have not had to mow for the entire month.

July is just around the corner, Alex is with friends in Destin right now, last report she got stung by a jellyfish but is surviving. Kelsey and I are headed to Chicago next week for the 4th festivities and to jump up and see my sister and my new nephews. The boys were released earlier than expected which left them a little un-prepared. Hawthorne is adjusting and doing well at home. It was a little much for Ethan who just quit breathing (stress) and had to be taken back to the hospital, he is doing well now. I can't image how scary it was for my sister who had to do CPR and call the medics.

I wish everyone a Happy Summer and hope you are all doing well.

No comments: