Thursday, July 20, 2006

Vacations!


We all got to take a break for a moment and enjoy some of this country, the girls took off for St. Augustine Beach with their father for a week traveling by motor home and camping.

I went in the opposite direction and headed for the desert city of Las Vegas for a 3-day weekend. All I can say is it was fabulous, we enjoyed the vibrancy of the city taking in many of the local hotspots, tries to win a car - I did really want the BMW two-seater, some roulette and an awesome comedy show. If you have the chance to see the Amazing Jonathan, I would recommend it, well for those not easily offended - [ view video clip ]. By the time my head hit the pillow the first night there, I had already been up for 24 hours. The weekend went by in a flurry and I was home before I knew it - dammit! Will need to plan a bit more time the next time out!


We are back at it here at home with work schedules, dentist and dr appointments all in the mix. Kelsey already 'lost' her retainer, it was found and we are awaiting its return by mail. Work is slamming me still and even more so now that I have lost a few days by being off - I hope to survive. The rest of the month will continue to get busy with the upcoming Fall school season, Kelsey logged into her school account and got a peek at her classes for next year, fairly heavy schedule. Soccer is beginning to creep back into our life with Alex playing some 3 v 3 tournaments and Kelsey in some pre-school tournaments.


Week of July 31st - Kelsey has soccer try-outs
Week of Aug. 7 - Alex will be in Chicago
August 14th - School Starts

No comments: