Saturday, June 10, 2006

Summer begins

And soccer is in full force with tournaments, practice, tryouts and more. Since Memorial day I have been at a full run trying to keep with has left me tired and um...sick, so now trying to recover.

The Indy 500 was awesome, my brother's team had some difficulty with the driver and slick track which left him a little frustrated, but I managed to win some money on one of the driver's our team had from the auction. It was of course, an alcohol soaked weekend that left me hung-over and suffering from a nice sunburn - well I guess I did want to get some sun. I fell sick the following week and have been trying to catch up ever since.

Work still has me slammed and work lots of overtime trying to keep up, the girls have been patient and I have taken some time to get out to my regular poker games Wednesday night. Started this week playing some after games of 'Euchre' as they call it 'cause you know no gambling can happen - yeah right. Enjoyed a night downtown having ridden in a limo with some friends to the dance club, though the later evening had some drama that had my friend and myself wishing we had stuck with our original plans, but oh well, what's life with out a little drama.

I haven't seen Kelsey hardly at all between work, practice and her social activities, she is seeking another position after working limited hours one week and recieving a big whopping $0.00 for a paycheck after union fees were taken out - she was hot. Alex has been hangin with friends and at home, she goes to cheer camp in another week and they are both off for vacation at the beginning of July.

I will be back out to the soccer fields, with a game at 8am this morning, another at 2:30 and 7:30 today - it would be fine if it was a beautiful June sunny day, it's not, it's cold, rainy and windy - I froze at the early game. Another couple of games tommorrow and the week will begin again.

I would like to take a moment to send a hearty congratulations to Niki and Sean Lang for thier respective graduations, thier momma and I have known each other since High School, and she is now entering another phase of her life now that the kids are all grown up, as always I wish them all well.

If interested, there are some awesome pictures online here of Kelsey, there will be some posted at the same website next week of Alex's game. Updated - Added a few of Alex from last tournament.

1st Set Kelsey - (that starts - go through next 5-6, they are all her) and
2nd Set
Kelsey -(the next thirteen are all her)

1 Picture - Alex
2 Picture - Alex (the next one is her too)

No comments: