Friday, June 16, 2006

Dad's Weekend!

Wishing My Daddy a Happy Father's Day
Love You!


Soccer is Over! Well at least until August! Still have one more tournament for Kelsey this weekend and of course she has training and conditioning all through summer - but no running for me. Now it's time to look forward to a small vacation somewhere for myself - someone put a buzz in my ear to go to Vegas, I'm thinkin' that might be a good thing!

Alex will be playing for St. Francis this coming fall, she is looking forward to working with some new coaches and girls - this will be her last full year in league play before trying out for the HS next fall.

I am finally going to get my butt in gear and get out in the yard. For 'Father's Day' I bought myself a new weed-wacker and have a ton of places to use it with. I will finally get the 'nature areas' of tall grass cut down for which should make my neighbors so happy! The gardens are starting to get full of weeds and I expend more energy trying to get the girls to help me than waiting for a nice afternoon to do it myself.

In addition, I have finally decided the color(s) I will be using in my bedroom, for the un-informed this has been a process of me staring at patches of the colors on painted on the various walls of my bedroom (I have been staring since before Christmas).... To all whom I have solicted opinions, I thank you! (These are shades of blue)
Next week Alex has cheer camp for the week, Kelsey will be leaving Kroger's employment and beginning her new job at Mike's Car Wash, for those not in Indiana, Mikes is not your average 'workin' at the carwash' job, several of her friends work there and hey, I am hoping to get a few free washes - I do drive a black car!

Wishing everyone a great weekend - it is supposed to be a hot one here!
Happy Father's Day All!

No comments: