Friday, May 19, 2006

It's Friday.....


And a start to another busy weekend. Truly, I should be down in Columbus watching Alex play in the a state cup game, but timing just wasn't with us today. Kelsey is working and it allows me just a little bit of 'me' time before I have to start to run again. Course, I do stupid stuff like grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, etc....I just haven't learned to sit yet, my day will come.



Pictures from Kelsey's tournament in Kentucky


School is coming to a close with only 5 days left. Alex had her band concert last night, we noticed in the program a poem Alex and one of her classmates wrote, they recorded them reciting it and played the recording just before the band started to play the song .

Monsters Under the Bed
by Alex Smith and Shae Rodriquez-Kinney


Monsters under my bed Monsters in my head They scare me all the time They're always on my mind I wish I could find, the monsters under my bed I see them when I sleep They really are a creep Oh why are those monsters under my bed?

We learned Kelsey will be getting her braces off at the end of June, she is so excited. I saw pictures they took when she first went in, she looked so young and that was just 2.5 years ago - she is growing up quickly.

Still keeping ahead at work but barely, it is stressing me a bit, deadlines seem to be approaching quickly - the latest done: LifeKnowledge
Now back to programming and the other many sites coming active within the next couple of months - i am getting there, but it is pushing me to limits somedays! ;)

Off to another weekend of soccer games on Saturday. The girls and I are hoping to catch the DaVinci code, read the book and enjoyed it. My parents are in town, with all the rain the Qualifications and Bump Day for Indy 500 have been condensed into this weekend. I sadly (tears, tears) do not get to go for I have to many games to be running to and the timing just isn't there to get it all in. But! If you have the opportunity, tune in, it will be a Very interesting qualification day - hopefully the weather will hold!

No comments: